OpenSea is the world’s first and largest decentralized marketplace for crypto assets. With over 2,000 kind of unique digital items ranging from domain names to collectibles, there’s something for everyone on OpenSea.
Since its launch in early 2018, OpenSea has seen incredible growth. We’ve now processed over $30 million in transaction volume and have tens of thousands of monthly active users.
To date, we’ve had some pretty amazing stats and accomplishments:
- The better NFT marketplace by trading volume
- Over $30 million in total transaction volume
- Tens of thousands of monthly active users
- Almost 200,000 unique visitors in the last 30 days
- Over 2,000 different types of digital assets available
- More than 10x growth in weekly unique visitors since January 2019
- Nearly 5x growth in monthly transaction volume since January 2019
- Best-in-class security with 2FA, hardware wallet support, and fraud detection
- Decentralized architecture built on Ethereum that allows anyone to list their own assets
- The first (and only) marketplace to offer buyers insurance against fraud
- User interface optimized for usability and mobile devices
- An open source project with an ever-growing community of contributors
Topics to discuss
OpenSea: The Most Popular Marketplace for Crypto Collectibles
OpenSea is the world’s largest marketplace for crypto collectibles. It’s a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum blockchain that lets you buy, sell, and discover rare digital assets.
Since launching in early 2018, OpenSea has become the go-to destination for buying and selling crypto collectibles. Over $25 million worth of assets have been sold on the platform, and there are now over one million unique items listed for sale.
12 Amazing Statistics About OpenSea
Here are 12 amazing statistics about OpenSea:
- There are over one million unique items listed for sale on OpenSea.
- Over $25 million worth of assets have been sold on the platform.
- The most expensive nfts ever sold on OpenSea was an Ethereum domain name for $155,000.
- The average price of an asset listed on OpenSea is $50.
- There are over 10,000 active users on OpenSea.
- 30% of all traffic to OpenSea comes from mobile devices.
- Over 50% of traffic to OpenSea comes from the United States.
- The top 5 categories by sales volume on OpenSea are domains, animals, games, art, and experiences.
- The top 5 categories by number of listings on OpenSea are experiences, animals, avatars, games, and land.
- There are over 250,000 transactions on OpenSea.
Who’s Using OpenSea?
OpenSea is being used by people all around the world to buy and sell crypto collectibles. The platform has seen particularly strong growth in Asia, with China and South Korea accounting for a significant portion of traffic and transactions.
How Active is the OpenSea Community?
The OpenSea community is very active, with over 10,000 users logged in at any given time. There is a lively discussion going on in the forums, and new items are being listed for sale every day.
What’s Being Bought and Sold on OpenSea?
A wide variety of items are being bought and sold on OpenSea, ranging from digital cats to virtual real estate. The most popular categories are domains, animals, games, art, and experiences.
What do Experts Say About OpenSea?
Experts are bullish on OpenSea and believe that it has a bright future ahead. They see the platform as a way to bring more mainstream attention to crypto collectibles and think that it has the potential to become the Amazon or eBay of this nascent industry.
What’s Next for OpenSeai>
OpenSea has big plans for the future and is working on several exciting new features. In the coming months, the team plans to launch a mobile app, introduce support for new types of assets, and roll out a host of other improvements.
- 12 Amazing OpenSea Stats is a compelling, easy-to-read guide that provides an overview of the top 12 statistics about OpenSea.
- The guide highlights key data points about OpenSea and offers explanations for why they matter.
- The guide is designed to help users understand OpenSea’s impact on the world economy and how it can be used to make informed investment decisions.
- Some of the topics covered in the guide include:
-OpenSea’s market share
-Impressions and unique visitors
-Number of listing per day
-Total value of all assets listed on OpenSea
-Average value of assets listed on OpenSea
- This guide is essential reading for anyone looking to get a better understanding of OpenSea and its importance in the digital marketplace.
OpenSea is a great place to buy and sell digital goods. With a huge range of products that cover everything from game items to virtual currency, you can find what you’re looking for on OpenSea.
We hope you enjoyed our article on OpenSea stats. If you have any questions about OpenSea, please feel free to contact us anytime.
12 Amazing OpenSea Stats is an interesting article that covers a wide range of topics related to the popular online game, “Open Sea.”
The author provides readers with a variety of statistics and information that help paint a picture of how this game is played. Overall, the article is well-written and informative, providing readers with a good overview of what the game is all about.
What are stats on OpenSea?
OpenSea is an online marketplace that specializes in the sale of digital assets and items. “Stats” refers to the numerical value assigned to each item in a collection.
Which represents the strength, impact, or rank of that particular item. For example, a sword with a high attack stat would be more powerful than one with a lower attack stat.
What is Property level and stats in OpenSea?
OpenSea uses a variety of different types of properties to describe the items in collections. The most common type of property is the textual property, which is used to describe the majority of items in 10k PFP collections.
Level, Stats and Boosts are all numerical traits that only differ in the way they are displayed on the OpenSea interface. Textual properties are typically used to provide more information about an item, such as its name, description, or creator.
Numerical properties, on the other hand, are used to quantify an item in some way. For example, a level property might indicate how powerful an item is, while a stats property could be used to track an item’s physical or magical attributes. Boosts are a special type of numerical property that can be increased or decreased by using certain actions in-game.
How many active users are on OpenSea?
OpenSea is the Amazon of NFTs, or non-fungible tokens. It’s an online marketplace that allows people to easily create, sell and buy NFTs. It’s one of the largest NFT trading platforms with more than 1.5 million active users, according to Dune Analytics.
Can you create NFT on OpenSea app?
OpenSea is an online marketplace that specializes in the sale of digital assets, including those that are non-fungible (NFTs). NFTs are unique, digital items that can represent anything from in-game items to artworks.
If you have a file that you would like to turn into an NFT, such as a image or video, you can do so using the OpenSea app. To create an NFT on OpenSea:
- From opensea.io, go to your profile icon and click “Create” in the top right corner.
- You’ll be taken to the NFT item creation page, where you can upload your NFT file, name it and add a description.
- After completing those fields, you’ll be able to customize your NFT further.
This may include adding tags to help others find your NFT, setting a price if you wish to sell it, and more.
What Does properties mean on OpenSea?
OpenSea is a decentralized marketplace for NFTs. “Properties” are textual traits that usually describe aspects or parts of the object or character in an NFT’s image. For example, background, head, body, clothes, eyes, etc.
How do I check my OpenSea stats?
To check your OpenSea stats, go to the NFT page and look for the number next to the owner. This is the view count, which indicates how many times the page has been viewed.
What app can I use to create an NFT?
The best app to use for creating an NFT would be Adobe Illustrator. With this app, you can create high-quality graphics that can be used as an NFT.
You can also use Adobe Photoshop to create an NFT, but the quality will not be as good as what you could create with Illustrator. If you want to create an NFT for free, you can use Krita or SketchAr.
How do I add property to OpenSea?
To add property to an NFT on OpenSea, look for the “Edit” button on the top righthand corner of the NFT. Once you click that, you’ll be able to edit a variety of aspects of your NFT, including its name, adding a description, changing the item’s properties, adding it to different collection, adding unlockable content, and more.
What is metadata OpenSea?
Metadata is the information about data. It’s like a description or properties of an NFT. In OpenSea Marketplace, we can see different types of metadata for our NFTs.
For example, the “Editable” type lets us change the name, description, image and other properties of our NFT. The “Frozen” type, on the other hand, means that these attributes are locked and cannot be changed.
How many wallets are there on OpenSea?
OpenSea is a decentralized marketplace for digital assets and crypto collectibles. The site has over 1 million active user wallets, making it one of the most popular places to buy, sell, and trade digital items.
OpenSea offers a wide variety of digital assets, including in-game items, cryptocurrency tokens, & more. With such a large user base, OpenSea is able to provide a safe & secure environment for its users to transact in.
What are stats in OpenSea?
“Stats” is a numerical trait typically used to represent the strength, impact or rank of a given quality in NFT collections. For example, a character’s stats might include information like their HP (health points), attack strength and speed.
In some cases, stats may also be used more generically to simply indicate the value of an NFT – for instance, how “rare” it is. Understanding the stats associated with an NFT can be important both for collection purposes and when making decisions about which NFTs to use in game play.